Saturday, May 22, 2004

Reality Check

I hate my schedule for the coming semester. I have 4 Psych subjects to take up, 3 of which are scheduled on Tuesdays & Thursdays, & 1 that I can schedule on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays but is 4 hours long. Which leaves my Philo & Theo classes to be better scheduled on the mornings of MWF, since that 4-hour long Psych class starts at 1230pm.

What really sucks is that my schedule won't allow me to get the REALLY good Philo teachers. Plus, my schedule might not allow me to attend the ACIL Mass, which will be most likely set either at 1130am or 1230pm. There's also the chance I might have a really tight schedule on my TTh sched, possibly 3 classes straight = 4 & a half hours. And I've got to go to Mass, apart from the weekly ACIL Mass, of course. I don't plan on breaking that routine. There's also the issue of which area I will be participating in this coming semester. Again, schedule matters. Sigh.

I'm not too excited to go to school this semester. And my schedule isn't the only reason...


Bakit ka ganyan? Kung alam mo lang kung gaano mo ako nasasaktan sa ginagawa mo, maiiyak ka rin.

No comments: