Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Alone Again, Naturally.

You guys might be asking yourselves (or not -- I'm just assuming.), bakit ngayon lang si Chinky gumawa ng blog? At bakit ganyan ang title ng unang entry n'ya?

Hay... So many questions... not enough answers...

I guess I just need to vent. I'm slowly detaching myself from my exhaust fan & maybe, hopefully, God-willingly, this li'l nook in cyberspace will bring some relief.

I realized just now that I'm not yet that comfortable airing out my ramblings here. Maybe for starters, I'll share this poem I wrote almost two months ago. There's really no meaning as to why the title's in Filipino. I just felt like it.


UNANG LITRATO 032104

New photographs -- old memories
Captured in a tiny box.
These smiles that beam
Will soon be a forgotten dream.
This day that had passed
Will soon be a hundred yesterdays
Drowned in the reality of tomorrows.

Love is so short, forgetting is so long. -- Pablo Neruda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... chynx, umpisa lang yan. habang tumatagal u'll get used to blogging, tipong halos lahat susulatin mo na. ^_^ gaya ng sabi ni nicolo, welcome to the blogging world! ^_^

-----MaChOo(matts)----- www.livejournal.com/users/spongeblog/

Anonymous said...

honga nh!!!! basa ko kasi kagabi dyan nicolo... hehehe... ^_^

-----MaChOo(matts)-----