Monday, May 24, 2004

Manhid

Numb is the word to describe how I am right now. There are things that I have to accomplish, things to organize, things that I'm irritated at (my schedule), but there is something that I want to grieve about. Inside, I know I'm sad, but my head makes me do what I'm supposed to do (responsibilities). In other words, my head & my heart are telling me to do two different things. So I guess I'm somewhere in the neutral, ergo the numbness.

Watched Jersey Girl again last night with my family. First time was with some friends. I really love the kid who played Ben Affleck's daughter in that movie. She reminds me of my Geometry teacher's kids (both of them), who I used to "baby sit" after class, because they look so much alike & are such precocious little things. It just made me remember how much fun I had with those two kids & how it amazed me that they know so much at such a young age.

On to sadder news, Father Clark died earlier today. I love that priest. He gave really great homilies & I heard was a really kind person. Isa s'yang malaking kawalan sa Kapisanan. I'll surely miss him.


Seek to live. Remembrance is for the old. -- Paulo Coelho [Not just yet.]

No comments: