ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Saturday, August 28, 2004
Brain Lateralization Test Results
|Right Brain (52%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (50%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Right brain dominant individuals are more visual and intuitive. They are better at summarizing multiple points, picking up on what's not said, visualizing things, and making things up. They can lack attention to detail, directness, and the ability to explain their ideas verbally, leaving them unable to communicate effectively.
Overall you appear to have farely Equal Hemispheres
The ideal is to develop both your left and right brain. Many people identify their personality with being more right or left brained. "I am just not verbal" or "I just don't like art". The right and left brain are just functions to be utilized, they are not who you are. You are the manager, coach, architect, developer of your functions. No matter how developed one side of your mind is, if you have deficiencies in the other you will be functionally crippled. Right brain deficiencies inhibit your comprehension of life - who you are, where you stand, what's the point. Left brain deficiencies will inhibit your ability to express yourself verbally to others, leaving you mute to the world.
Friday, August 27, 2004
You have a Calm Soul! Being calm and cool is what you do best. You collected thoughts and always positive attitude make you very bright and logical. When theres a problem, you know how to approach it, and solve it. Your friends rely on you on their problems, and your shoulder for their crying. You are peaceful, and enjoy nature and freedom. You rarely get angry and hardly scream, which makes you good with kids. You seem to be in tune with the world and if anything goes wrong, you always bounce back.
What Kind of SOUL do you posses? (For Girls only) Incredible Anime Pictures!
brought to you by Quizilla
Thursday, August 26, 2004
Yeah. Strike two. This morning though, I had gotten up from bed & got all dressed up & even gotten out of the house. I got as far as the LRT's Betty Go-Belmonte station when I received Karla's (THANKS!!!Ü) message that classes were suspended. That was around 7am already. I had to confirm first if the school had just announced it & when she said yes, I got off at the next station in Cubao & took the train going back to Legarda. I got back at 8am & "celebrated" by watching Laws of Attraction on DVD.
Yesterday I didn't get all dressed up for school because I had gotten up late from bed & I already had an inkling that classes were gonna get suspended because of the weather. The rain had started pouring at 3am yesterday (I was awake) & when I woke up at 530am, it was still pouring. I got as far as brushing my teeth yesterday. When I went out of my room, I checked outside to see if the streets were flooded. True enough, our street was flooded. So I just told my parents that I won't be going to school anymore. Went back to bed & slept until TJ texted me the official announcement that classes were suspended from 930am onwards. I guess it was a good call for me because my Wednesday starts at 930am (I miss Father Dacanay already. hehe).
So, what else have I done today? NOTHING. I planned to finish my Theology readings for our weekly Friday quiz (that's tomorrow) after watching the movie but when I plopped myself on my bed, my eyes got heavy & I just allowed myself to sleep. And I just slept.
It's almost 130pm now & our lunch hasn't arrived yet. Mom's gonna come home soon with food from the store. It's worth the wait that's why I'm still waiting. heheÜ
Ok. I think I should go back upstairs to my room & do some real studying.
Wednesday, August 25, 2004
|Which poem are you? |
Sonnet 17 by Pablo Neruda
Aw, you're a romantic. You believe in true love and all that sort of stuff. How cute are you? To you, love is incredible and amazing.
|Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.
I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz,
or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.
I love you as the plant that never blooms
but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers;
thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance,
risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body.
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way
than this: where I do not exist, nor you,
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.
1. cloudy & windy days (with no rain)
2. rainy days (while in the car or indoors)
3. laughing out loud
4. catching a good movie/show on TV
5. thoughtfulness of friends
6. shopping & giving gifts for friends
7. sleeping in
8. free cuts
9. hearing a good song on the radio
10. hearing from old friends
11. buying books (yes, even textbooks)
12. talking to friends
13. helping people with their probelms
Twelve good movies:
1. My Best Friend's Wedding
2. City of Angels
3. Dead Poets Society
4. Now & Then
7. On The Other Side Of Heaven
8. Finding Nemo
10. Finding Forrester
11. Mona Lisa Smile
12. Patch Adams
Eleven good bands or artists:
1. Nyoy Volante & The Mannos
2. Side A
3. Maroon 5
6. Caedmon's Call
7. Norah Jones
8. Alicia Keys
9. Michael Buble
10. John Mayer
Ten things about me:
5. perverted ;p
Nine good friends:
1. Bea Siojo
2. Bea Totanes
3. TJ San Jose
4. Machoo Dy
5. Rachel Sanchez
6. Nono Levosada
7. Cha Villaluz
8. Kat Aristorenas
9. Ryan Teehankee
Eight favorite food / drinks:
2. ice cream
3. chocolate popsicles
4. mushroom soup
5. white chocolate
7. blueberry danish from French Baker
8. ICED TEA!!!Ü
Seven songs you could relate to:
1. Kahit Ika'y Panaginip Lang - Nyoy Volante
2. Set You Free - Side A
3. Hopelessly Addicted - The Corrs
4. When You Know - Shawn Colvin
5. Waiting In Vain - Annie Lennox
6. The Nearness Of You - Norah Jones
7. Sukob Na - 17/28
Six things[people] that[who] annoy me:
2. overly anal personalities
3. smell of durian
4. spitting on the street
6. wet socks on rainy days
Five things I touch everyday:
1. mobile phone
2. hair brush
3. tooth brush
Four shows I watch:
1. Amazing Race
2. Whose Line Is It Anyway?
3. Will & Grace
4. The Simpsons
Three celebrities I have a crush on:
1. Piolo Pascual
2. Jericho Rosales
3. Luke Wilson
Two people I have kissed:
One person I can spend my whole life with:
What a relief. Not been getting enough sleep these past few weeks.
Had my Theo orals last night at 6pm. I think I aced it. (crossing my fingers) Father Dacanay asked me 2 follow-up questions & I think I was able to answer them to his satisfaction because he nodded after I gave him my answers. I actually almost panicked when he asked me his first question. I was surprised that he suddenly spoke because he didn't say anything during my first orals with him. I tried to clarify what exactly he was asking but he just gave me a blank stare. I just took a chance that his silence meant "yes" so I went on to answer what I thought he was asking for & I think I hit the right spot. (Whew!)
It was a good thing Jay was in school yesterday. I had asked for a "pre-orals" with him so I could make sure that I remembered all the things I prepared for. We actually didn't get to finish all the thesis statements (there were 5) but the thesis statement I got was one of those I was able to "practice". I owe you, Jay!!!Ü
Now I'm off to do other things for my major subjects. I'm not so enthusiastic about my majors this semester, by the way. Ugh.
I wish you were here...
Saturday, August 21, 2004
01. When I was younger, I made bad decisions.
02. I don't watch much TV these days.
03. I love olives.
04. I love sleeping.
05. I own lots of books.
06. I wear glasses or contact lenses.
07. I love to play video games.
08. I've tried marijuana.
09. I've watched a porn movie.
10. I have been in a threesome.
11. I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
12. I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
13. I have acne-free skin.
14. I like and respect Al Sharpton.
15. I curse frequently.
16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
17. I have a hobby.
18. I've been told I: (women) have an applebottom, (men) am packing.
19. I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
20. I'm really, really smart.
21. I've never broken someone's bones.
22. I have a secret that I dont want people to know.
23. I hate the rain.
24. I'm paranoid at times.
25. I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
26. I need money right now.
27. I love Sushi.
28. I talk really, really fast.
29. I have fresh breath in the morning.
30. I have long thick hair.
31. I have lost money in Las Vegas.
32. I have at least one brother and/or one sister.
33. I was born in a country outside of the U.S.
34. I have a twin.
35. I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyes in the past.
36. I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
38. I like the way that I look.
39. I have lied to a good friend in the last 6 months.
40. I know how to cornrow.
41. I am usually pessimistic.
42. I have a lot of mood swings.
44. I think Britney Spears is hot.
45. I have cheated on a significant other in the past.
46. I have a hidden talent.
47. I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
48. I think that I'm popular.
49. I am currently single.
50. I have kissed someone of the same sex. *accidentally!!!Ü
51. I enjoy talking on the phone.
52. I practically live in sweatpants.
53. I love to shop.
54. I would rather shop than eat.
55. I would classify myself as ghetto.
56. I'm bourgie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders.
57. I'm obsessed with my blog.
58. I don't hate anyone. I dislike them.
59. I'm a DAMN good dancer.
60. I don't think Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington.
61. I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
62. I have a cell phone.
63. I believe in God.
64. I watch MTV on a daily basis.
65. I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
66. I love drama.
67. I have never been in a real relationship before.
68. I've rejected someone before.
69. I currently have a crush on someone.
70. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
71. I want to have children in the future.
72. I have changed a diaper before.
73. I've called the cops on a friend before.
74. I bite my nails.
75. I am a member of the Tom Green fan club.
76. I'm not allergic to anything.
77. I have a lot to learn.
78. I have dated someone at least 10 years older or younger.
79. I plan on seeing Ice Cube's newest "Friday" movie.
80. I am very shy around the opposite sex.
81. I'm online 24/7, even as an away message.
82. i have at least 5 away messages saved.
83. I have tried alcohol or drugs at a party.
84. I have made a move on a friend's significant other in the past.
85. I own the "South Park" movie.
86. I have avoided assignments at work to blog. *i'm so guilty... :p
87. When I was a kid I played "the birds and the bees" with a neighbor or chum.
88. I enjoy country music.
89. I would die for my best friends.
90. I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
91. I watch soap operas whenever I can.
92. I'm obsessive, anal retentive, and often a perfectionist.
93. I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
94. I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all (his music).
95. I know all the words to Slick Rick's "Children's Story".
96. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
97. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I love it.
98. I have dated a close friend's ex.
99. I'm happy and joyful as of this moment.
You know, the best advice that was given to me about being lost is to always go home to God. I don't wanna burst your bubble but even when the people we love cannot or don't seem to want to help us, it is only He that is always there to guide us welcome us back to Him (mala-Prodigal Son). We just have to offer all our hurts & burdens to Him & trust that He is always with us -- that we are never alone.
And you know who gave me this advice?
The one that I love.Ü
And never has this advice failed me. (Ginagawa ko s'ya ngayon, actually.Ü)
Tama si Chris, love will find a way to heal. Lalo na kapag humingi tayo ng tulong sa Kanya.
I'm always praying for you, Joyce.
P.S. Advertise ko lang ulit. Take Fr. Dacanay for your Theo 131 next year, ok?Ü hehe
Salamat sa 'yo, mahal ko, nasaan ka man ngayon...
Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Tears brimmed my eyes after this was asked by my Philosophy teacher. I was ashamed of myself. I know what my answer SHOULD BE, but for some reason, I do not feel that I am worthy to say so. I am guilty of keeping myself away from You.
You're the greatest love the world has ever known
A love that never ceases to embrace a weary heart
And give a brand new start
Provides light where the sun has never shown
And now I understand that I am here
Because of Your love
-- The Prodigal Son's Lullaby by Nyoy Volante
My inner child is sixteen years old!
Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while adults might just accept that, I know something's gotta change. And it's gonna change, just as soon as I become an adult and get some power of my own.
How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla
Thanks again to Nicolo.Ü Mas "mature" ako sa 'yo. Parang aktibista pa ang dating ko. hehehe
Eighteen more weeks to go...
Saturday, August 14, 2004
So, ano nga ba ang sagot sa tanong?
Well, tama si Michee. Parehong masakit.
I'd have to say, mas mahirap ang MANG-IWAN.
Let's look at it from both sides.
Kapag naiwanan ka, masakit. There's no doubt about it. Syempre ayaw mong mawala 'yung tao, pero ayaw na nga n'ya, tulad nga ng sabi ni Michee.
Kapag nang-iwan ka naman, masakit din. But, in terms of coping, mas mahirap. Bakit? Kasi, may desisyon kang kailangang panindigan. Lalo na kung ayaw mo talagang pakawalan 'yung tao, pero alam mong it's for the best of the both of you kaya mo s'ya iniwan.
Kumbaga, 'pag naiwan ka, puro puso, kasi masakit. 'Pag nang-iwan ka, may puso na, pati utak mo ginugulo ka pa.
But I'm not saying I'm right. It's just how I understand it from what I experienced.
Saturday, August 07, 2004
Monday, August 02, 2004
Na nasasaktan ako
Kapag nakikita ko kayong
Alam mo kaya
Na 'di ko alam
Kung paano ako
H'wag na nating pag-usapan.
Pero ang 'di ko maintindihan
Ba't 'di ko nalaman?
Tonight you calm my restlessness... You relieve my sadness...