Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Au Revoir

Went to see Father Clark this afternoon. When I got there, I realized that it has been a long time since I looked at a dead body. I think the last time was my grandfather back in 2001.

Anyway, when I approached the white casket, I looked at his face & "talked" to him. I thanked him for all the great homilies he gave that have helped me when I needed them the most, & I thanked him, most of all, for having been there for a dear friend who would probably not be the same person now if not for his guidance. In a way, however indirectly, I owed Fr. Clark a lot.

On to other things... I hope I can sing well tomorrow at the First Communion we'll be sponsoring for the special kids our org's been teaching for the past month or so. Gosh. I think I should practice later. hihi Ü


THIRTY MINUTES 052604

Thirty minutes with you
Seemed to be only thirty seconds
With the distance that separates us.
But with every second that ticked,
Father Time will never be able to take away
The smile that I now have in my heart.

Uusad din ako. H'wag kang mag-aalala.

No comments: