Sunday, July 10, 2005

This Problematic of Mine (Labo)

A good friend told me yesterday:

Grabe Jinky, ang galing mo talaga. Lahat ng tao naibubuhos sa iyo ang problema nila, tapos you never fail to make us feel better.

For some reason, it's easier to solve a problem when it's not yours. It's the subjective aspect, I guess, that makes it difficult for us to solve our own problems. Notice, that when you attempt to deal with your own problems, more often than not, you feel helpless & can't seem to find a solution or at least some relief.

However, it's another thing altogether if you MAKE your own problems, or make something your own problem when it shouldn't be in the first place. (Did that make sense?) Like another good friend told me early yesterday evening:

'Yun kasi mahirap sa atin. Feeling natin we're to be blamed for everything. Pinapasan natin lahat ng problema.

Ok, ok. Guilty as charged.


My Friendster Horoscope for today:

You're not cold and impersonal, and you're probably quite tired of reading that astrological description of your sign. The truth is, you're just picky, and there's certainly nothing wrong with that. Once you find someone who measures up to your standards -- that is, someone who's entertaining, independent and intelligent -- you can be quite devoted. Someone who answers just that description may be along shortly. If you're already attached, prepare for a brand new best friend.

I'd like to believe I've found this person. But the question is, was he looking for me, too?

2 comments:

Hazel aka Zizzy said...

that's always been a puzzle to me.. how easy it seems to solve and find a solution or advice for somebody else's problem... but when it comes to your own, it seems impossible. :)

angel M said...

ang galing naman, we just had this talk kanina before i went to escopa fs... and i agree, ang galing how people just seems to open up to you and make them feel better. I was actually bummed that our talk was cut short. I like talking to you. I just wish we could find time. Sobra, you always clear-up my mind. You know when to say something or when listening is just enough. I don't know how you do it. Salamat ng marami.