Friday, July 08, 2005

Buhos na, Ulan, at Lunurin Akong Tuluyan

It's been a loooong while since I poured in my thoughts here. I'm not really sure what's been happening to me. I feel that there's something in me that's going through a change, and that I've been afraid to face that fact for the longest time. I don't know what change is happening exactly. All I know is, I feel scared. Could this be just a case of Seniors Syndrome? Maybe. Maybe not...

On a lighter note, there's so much that has happened for the past couple of months...

Early last April, I attended the COA Formation Seminar where I got to meet the representatives of the different student organizations. I wasn't supposed to be there but I don't regret ever going. I learned so much from my fellow leaders. I made new friends, had a lot of laughs, shared a lot of insights. I was so inspired with the passion & dedication of the other org representatives (majority were the presidents). One of the most wonderful things I was enlightened about was the diffrences of all the SOA orgs. After that experience, I gained a deep admiration for each & every SOA org's mission.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On the last few days of May, we had the ACIL Form Sem at Ate Citas' place in Tanay, Rizal. Before we left Manila, we finished the heavy work we could have done out of town. Even if we only had less than 3 days there, we all enjoyed ourselves & made a lot of memories. It really feels good that there are people who want to work for the same goals as you do & to have them become your friends is just the best bonus. I love you ACIL peeps!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My phone got stolen 2 weeks ago. Nothing bad happened to me, thank God. The creep just got my phone from my backpack. I guess I was just too sleepy to notice that somebody was behind me unzipping my bag. Oh well. Got a new phone. Bought it with my own money. The one that got stolen was given to me by my parents for my 20th birthday. It was a Nokia 6600, camera phone & all that. I remember that when my parents gave me that phone, I wasn't very happy because it cost too much & they didn't have to spend too much money just for a gift for me. They were offended but they eventually forgot about it. Now, I have a Nokia 2300. It has something that the 6600 doesn't have that I've always wanted in a phone: an FM Radio. It's not colored nor does it have a camera. I don't care. I want my music! hahaha Oh, by the way, thanks to Miggy for my Globe sim card!Ü

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh, I have this song stuck in my mental record player. It's "Alay" by Imago. I really love the wordplay. The song is for a loved one who just passed away. Sounds morbid? Not really. It's a pretty nice eulogy for me -- the type that you shed tears of joy after you hear it.
Alay by Imago

Mamaalam
Tala kong may ngiti
Saglit lamang
May huling habilin

Sa gitna ng 'yong
paglalakbay
Sa dako mong ihihimlay
Dalhin ang payapa't
Pangakong wagas.
Patawad.

May lunas pa raw
Nananamlay mong diwa
S'yang may gamay
Ng malay mong tilang,
Hiram.
Itong minamata
Daang tinitimbang,
Dala, tangi kong
Alay.

Mamaalam
Sa mundong kay lupit
Sadya kayang
Nilihis ka sa pait

Sa gitna ng 'yong paghihimlay
Mangako kang maghihintay
Dalhin sa paglitis
Taglay na tamis.
Paalam.
My Friendster Horoscope for today:

If anyone is ready for romance, it's you. And the universe agrees, too -- so much so that you've been chosen to receive one of those wonderful evenings that only come along a few times a year. Think of it as having Ed McMahon, Santa Claus and Donald Trump show up on your doorstep with cash, tickets for two to the event of your choice and a limo -- oh, and the person you'd love to share it all with.

The odds of this happening tonight: NONE.

No comments: