Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Blag

My Friendster Horoscope for today:
A loved one you've been thinking about fondly for some time has finally come around -- at least, it seems that way. There are several roadblocks in their way, however, many of which won't move aside easily. The hard part will be your urge to clear their way without enlisting any help at all from them. The harder part will be the absolute necessity of your letting go so that they can make this happen alone -- which is what will really count.
Surprisingly, I have a new crush. Yes, my stalkee finally has competition. Haha! Then again, my horoscope might be referring to my stalkee. Has he finally come around? (Rhett Miller's "Come Around" crooning in the background) Drama!

Just for the record: Hindi ko mahal si stalkee. Eye candy lamang s'ya. Nyahaha! Pero in fur-ness, I began to like him because he's really nice, has a sense of humor, very passionate, God-fearing... hay. Drool drool drool.

My new crush, on the other hand... well, let's just say I have a track record of being attracted to men I can't have. So let's just leave it at that. Sana hindi ma-develop at maging stalkee #2 ko s'ya or worse: mahalin ko s'ya. Deym.

Kakaiba. Sobrang conscious ang paghahanap ko ng boylet ngayon. Feeling ko seniors' syndrome na ito. Desperada ang lola n'yo. Shyet.

Hope hope hope... is the second name of my Educ Psy teacher. (Labo mode again.)

Letting go... yes. Heto na naman tayo. Ewan ko ba. Gusto ko nang umusad, pero ang higpit pa rin ng kapit ko sa 'yo. Pero ramdam ko na mas kaya ko na ngayon. Ewan. Baka ngayon lang 'to.

Hay leche. What an incoherent entry this is.

2 comments:

nicolo said...

jinky,

*hug*

pero sabihin mo muna sa kin sino si stalkee. halaman ba yan? hihihi!

*hug uli*

Anonymous said...

ate jinky... sino yung mga stalkee na yun? yikee... ;p hihi..