Monday, July 25, 2005

De-stress Call

I've been called a toilet bowl by a friend because I seem to have this great capacity to take in all the sh*t in other people's lives & make them feel better after they have expelled their demons.

Never mind if I'm a mess myself. Most of the time, it's unnoticable anyway.

Even if there are a ton of things that are going through my mind, I can set them aside to accomodate another person's ramblings.

Endless rants, piercing pains, ecstatic joys, you name it, I can handle it. Never mind me. They seem to be more in need than me. Then, the inevitable happens.

Drowning in my own pool of tears, that's the end of my day.

Yes, I am a living irony. I know when somebody is in need but won't let others know that I need them.

Once again, I have fooled everyone. "Outstanding performance!" is what I say when I look in the mirror.

Underneath my smiles & laughter, a helpless little girl is curling up in a ball crying everyday.


My Friendster Horoscope for today:
The Bottom Line
You're so ahead of your time. Like a time traveler. Interesting, what you think of!

In Detail
If you're at all worried that you might say or do something to offend someone, especially if you're pretty darned sure about who it is and what the situation might be, take someone along for the ride who's equipped to mediate in situations such as this. You know who to ask -- because you've probably had to call on them in the past for just such a reason. Remember, too, that it's not you they'll be watching out for. It's anyone who gets in your way or challenges your opinions.
'Di ko alam kung anong mas masakit, kung hindi ka na kailangan ng mahal mo o kung hindi malaman ng mahal mo na kailangan mo s'ya.

Ewan. Basta masakit.


Got this from Av's blog:

How to show girls you love them...

1. Tell her she is beautiful, not hot.

2. Hold her hand at any moment even if it's just for a second.

3. Kiss her on the forehead.

4. Leave her voice messages to wake up to.

5. Always tell her how beautiful she is, no matter what she's wearing.

6. When she is upset, hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you.

7. Recognize the small things . . . THEY USUALLY MEAN THE MOST!

8. Call her baby.

9. Sing to her no matter how horrible your voice is.

10. Pick her over all the other girls you hang out with.

11. Write her notes, she loves them.

12. Introduce her to family and friends as your girlfriend.

13. Play with her hair.

14. Pick her up, tickle her and play-wrestle with her.

15. Sit in the park and just talk to her.

16. Tell her funny jokes, tell her stupid jokes, just tell her jokes.

17. Throw pebbles at her window in the middle of the night just because you missed her.

18. Let her fall asleep in your arms.

19. Carve your names into a tree.

20. If she's mad at you, apologize because SHE is always right.

21. CUDDLE.

22. Bring her flowers.

23. Treat her the same around your friends as you do when you're alone.

24. Look her in the eyes and smile.

25. Let her take as many pictures of you as she wants.

26. Slow dance with her, even if there isn't any music playing.

27.
Kiss her in the rain.

28. If your in love with her . . . TELL HER.


December awaits me.

No comments: