Sunday, September 12, 2004

Mediocrity

I've been busting my ass to make up for the F's I've been collecting this semester, but somehow, my best just isn't good enough. It's like everything I do is half-baked. I feel so mediocre. Ever since I got into college, I've been feeling like this. Everything I do seems to not work for me. Yes, I know grades aren't everything... But come on. With all the effort I'm giving, this is ALL I get afterwards?!? Somehow the finished product undermines the satisfaction I get for having prepared well. I really hate this.

I'm not happy anymore.

1 comment:

Hazel aka Zizzy said...

hey. that's just college. it ain't life. Life's like that a hundred fold. believe me. You do your best like there's nothing better than your best... then all you get is a pea sized thanks. or sometimes nothing even.

Don't fret. What's important is You're ENJOYING every single minute of it :p sounds corny. but yeah. it's true :D