Saturday, September 04, 2004

Another Question

This is the 3rd question I've posted on this blog. The 1st one was the one a lot of people commented on (which I don't wanna bring up again. hehe), & the last one was 'What is the center of your life?'. Here's another question asked by my Philosophy teacher:



When was the last time you
truly felt that you existed?



A kid in my first area in San Mateo died yesterday. His name was Elmer. He was only 11 years old.

Translation: Death exists. I am alive. I am mortal.

This should make me feel that I exist... but how come I don't?



I need to get my head checked.

1 comment:

nicolo said...

i have my own set of questions too about what happened yesterday. bisita ka sa blog ko kung may time ka.

why do you feel as if you don't still exist... kulang sa reflection. hindi mo na madama ang iyong sarili. kailangan tumingin muli sa kalooban bago sa labas. product ba ito ng hell month? ganito rin ang nadarama ko.