Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Happy MM Anniversary Ü

Exactly a year ago today, I cried over someone I was beginning to like.

Shortly after that, I realized how stupid I was to even think that that person was "crushable."

You might be wondering why I would still remember this incident when it was stupid anyway.

Well, it wasn't the person I cried for that I remembered, nor was it because I was stupid.


I remembered because
somebody skipped lunch that day
just to comfort me.Ü


And the place we went to was to be remembered as "the scene of the crime." Ü

Anyway... Going back to reality...

I got this quotation from the ACIL Logbook from 2 years ago: "Love is permanent, especially when it is genuine love."

It kind of answered my question of whether it is possible to stop loving someone or not. If we're talking about genuine love, then NO, it's quite impossible. But if we're talking about being IN love, then yes, HOPEFULLY, 'loving' can stop.


It gives me comfort to know that I can come home to you.

No comments: