Thursday, August 26, 2004

Redundance

WALANG PASOK!!!

Yeah. Strike two. This morning though, I had gotten up from bed & got all dressed up & even gotten out of the house. I got as far as the LRT's Betty Go-Belmonte station when I received Karla's (THANKS!!!Ü) message that classes were suspended. That was around 7am already. I had to confirm first if the school had just announced it & when she said yes, I got off at the next station in Cubao & took the train going back to Legarda. I got back at 8am & "celebrated" by watching Laws of Attraction on DVD.

Yesterday I didn't get all dressed up for school because I had gotten up late from bed & I already had an inkling that classes were gonna get suspended because of the weather. The rain had started pouring at 3am yesterday (I was awake) & when I woke up at 530am, it was still pouring. I got as far as brushing my teeth yesterday. When I went out of my room, I checked outside to see if the streets were flooded. True enough, our street was flooded. So I just told my parents that I won't be going to school anymore. Went back to bed & slept until TJ texted me the official announcement that classes were suspended from 930am onwards. I guess it was a good call for me because my Wednesday starts at 930am (I miss Father Dacanay already. hehe).

So, what else have I done today? NOTHING. I planned to finish my Theology readings for our weekly Friday quiz (that's tomorrow) after watching the movie but when I plopped myself on my bed, my eyes got heavy & I just allowed myself to sleep. And I just slept.

It's almost 130pm now & our lunch hasn't arrived yet. Mom's gonna come home soon with food from the store. It's worth the wait that's why I'm still waiting. heheÜ

Ok. I think I should go back upstairs to my room & do some real studying.

No comments: