Saturday, August 21, 2004

For Joyce

Joycie... *HuG*

You know, the best advice that was given to me about being lost is to always go home to God. I don't wanna burst your bubble but even when the people we love cannot or don't seem to want to help us, it is only He that is always there to guide us welcome us back to Him (mala-Prodigal Son). We just have to offer all our hurts & burdens to Him & trust that He is always with us -- that we are never alone.


And you know who gave me this advice?



The one that I love.Ü



And never has this advice failed me. (Ginagawa ko s'ya ngayon, actually.Ü)

Tama si Chris, love will find a way to heal. Lalo na kapag humingi tayo ng tulong sa Kanya.

I'm always praying for you, Joyce.


P.S. Advertise ko lang ulit. Take Fr. Dacanay for your Theo 131 next year, ok?Ü hehe



Salamat sa 'yo, mahal ko, nasaan ka man ngayon...

1 comment:

creambabe said...

Aww, ate Chinks! Thank you so much! Grabe. Touched naman ako. Dedicated ang isang buong entry for me! Haha.

Yea. God's love is the greatest of all. And if love will heal pain, His will surely mend my broken soul. Thank you, ate Chinks. Will pray for you as well. Peace of mind ang kailangan. At matatag na loob. God bless po. *tighthug. Ü