Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I'm Hungry. Where's Lunch?

WALANG PASOK!!!


What a relief. Not been getting enough sleep these past few weeks.

Had my Theo orals last night at 6pm. I think I aced it. (crossing my fingers) Father Dacanay asked me 2 follow-up questions & I think I was able to answer them to his satisfaction because he nodded after I gave him my answers. I actually almost panicked when he asked me his first question. I was surprised that he suddenly spoke because he didn't say anything during my first orals with him. I tried to clarify what exactly he was asking but he just gave me a blank stare. I just took a chance that his silence meant "yes" so I went on to answer what I thought he was asking for & I think I hit the right spot. (Whew!)

It was a good thing Jay was in school yesterday. I had asked for a "pre-orals" with him so I could make sure that I remembered all the things I prepared for. We actually didn't get to finish all the thesis statements (there were 5) but the thesis statement I got was one of those I was able to "practice". I owe you, Jay!!!Ü

Now I'm off to do other things for my major subjects. I'm not so enthusiastic about my majors this semester, by the way. Ugh.


I wish you were here...


No comments: