Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Zombie Days Are Here To Stay

I just want to rant about my schedule for the next few days:

Tomorrow:
PSY 112 (Thesis) Exam - Coverage: 9 chapters, the APA Manual, & the thesis guidelines.

Thursday:
PSY 113 (Abnormal Psy) Exam - Coverage: 3 chapters -- around 40-50 pages each.
HI 166 (Philippine History) Graded Recitation & Quiz - Coverage: 2 chapters.

Saturday:
PSY 112 (Thesis) Submission - Chapter 1 (revised) & Chapter 2 of thesis proposal.

Wait till I tell you what will happen in the weeks that will follow. Yes.

Oh, I'm at the library right now burning my brain cells. My eyes are strained. I just hope I finish studying. I don't know how I'm going to be able to deal with our thesis work with all these other requirements floating above our heads. Planning to drown myself in coffee tonight. I just hope I can stay up.

I have around 30 minutes left to study here in the lib till Vicente & Jaya end their classes. Back to work.

Lord, help us all.

1 comment:

three stars and a sun said...

chinky,
may katapusan din sana ang lahat...hehe asa pa...