Wednesday, July 26, 2006

25 Songs, 25 Questions

Get your mp3 player & put it on shuffle mode. Press play & listen to the first 25 songs. Use a line from each song to answer the following questions. NO CHEATING – use song #1 to answer question #1, & so on. Try to keep the answers at least somewhat truthful.Ü

1. What is your life like right now?
“I’m so lost in my emotions.”
I Fall So Deep – Gary Barlow

2. What is your biggest fear?
“Sana’y pansinin ang tinig kong umaawit ng kundiman.”
Sabay sa Ihip ng Hangin – Hangad

3. What is one thing that would make you happy?
“That moment I knew, you were the one I could spend my life with.”
My Boo – Usher & Alicia Keys

4. What is your biggest secret?
“Long after the hillsides have crumbled away, there still My love will be.”
Love Untold – Hangad

5. Who are you in love with?
“It all comes down to faith, that’s the way I see it.”
God-Shaped Hole – Plumb

6. What will your future be like?
“I let it go.”
Kiss by Kiss – Emilia

7. What is your family like?
“’Pagkat ako ay para mong alipin.”
Nandito Ako – Lea Salonga

8. What is something that makes you feel sad?
“I love to see (her) him smile back at me, & I know (she) he is happy.”
All These Things – Stephen Speaks

9. What was your childhood like?
“Makapangyarihan ang pag-ibig na hawak mo sa ‘yong kamay. Ikaw ang (diyos) diyosa at (hari) reyna ng iyong mundo. Matakot sila sa ‘yo.”
Huwag Kang Matakot – Eraserheads (Orange & Lemons cover)

10. What is school like?
“Our days are full of passing faces, our hearts are bruised in many places, yet all shall be well.”
All Shall Be Well – Bukas-Palad

11. How is your love life?
“You’re switching sides like a Gemini.”
She Bangs – William Hung (Michael V. cover haha!)

12. What is something that excites you?
“Isipin mo na lang na may nagmamahal sa ‘yo.”
Hey, Jay – Eraserheads

13. What is something you love?
“Awiting malungkot, awiting masaya, dulot sa ati’y damdaming kakaiba.”
Hanggang sa Muli – The CompanY

14. What is something you hate?
“Does he like me like me, like I like him? Will we be friends or something more? I think he’s interested, but I’m not sure.”
Mix Tape – Kate Monster from Avenue Q, The Musical

15. What is something you find attractive in the opposite sex?
“I will not make the same mistakes.”
Because of You – Kelly Clarkson

16. What is your best memory?
“Be anyone you want to be, bring to life your fantasies.”
Burn – Tina Arena (Nina cover)

17. What is something that can make you laugh?
“I know you know what’s goin’ on.”
6th Day Medley – 6th Day

18. What is something you’re guilty of?
“Maybe I’m just a sentimental fool bringing back memories from a photograph of you.”
Photograph – Ariel Rivera

19. What’s the most fun you’ve ever had?
“I think I’ll follow the Voice that calls within, dance to the silent song It sings.”
Pilgrim’s Theme - Hangad

20. What’s something you want to do before you die?
“Just a little bit of happiness, it is all that I wish.”
Wishes – Nathan Morris

21. Something you want to say to your best friend:
“Wishin’ all of my daydreams come true, now baby what am I to do?”
Daydreamin’ – Tatiana Ali

22. Something you want to say to your (crush) love:
“Every prayer has been answered… I could not ask for more than the love you give me ‘cause it’s all I’ve waited for.” (the whole song, actually.. ¤sigh¤)
I Could Not Ask For More – Edwin McCain

23. Something you want to say to someone you hate:
“Makakaya ko ba kung tuluyang ika’y wala na at ‘di na makikita?” (rhetorical question haha evull!)
Wala Na Ba’ng Pag-ibig - Jaya

24. Something you want to say to someone you admire:
“Even the best fall down sometimes.”
Collide – Howie Day

25. Some last words you would like to give:
“I wonder if it’s worth [it – ] me holdin’ on.”
Half Crazy - Musiq


Credits to Cla Ü

No comments: