Monday, December 19, 2005

A Short Word From Our Sponsors

I know, I know, sabi ko sa last entry ko I'll be posting my 'reflections' on my Immersion. I still need more quiet time to finish it kaya I'm postponing it until after classes are done. (Our last day is on Wednesday pa. Arrgh.)

For now, ito na muna. Natuwa kasi ako sa idea na 'to. Got it from Bits's blog:

Take the first sentence (or two) from the first post of each month of 2005. That's your year in review.Ü

Jan: THE DISTANCE
Feb: Birth Data for Denise:
Mar: BaliKatTanDate: 28 January 2005; Model: Kat; Venue: ACIL Room
*no entries for April*
May: Bantay
June: Schedule for this coming semester:
July: It's been a loooong while since I poured in my thoughts here.
Aug: This was my Friendster Horoscope from July 30:
Sept: First time ko'ng mag-overnight sa bahay ng kaibigan last Friday night.
Oct: I am a mere spectator
Nov: What I've accomplished so far since October 14 (last day of exams), in no particular order:
Dec: Halos isang buwan din akong hindi nagsulat dito.

No comments: