Saturday, June 05, 2004

Me Against The World

Natututo na akong magkakanser. Natututo na akong magtimpi at kumimkim ng nararamdaman. Pero hindi ako masaya. Hinding-hindi.

I don't blame anyone for whatever I'm feeling. Duh... I made myself feel like this. Freewill, brothah.

I just noticed that I get pissed off more easily than before & that I've gotten colder toward people who have crossed me. I easily forgive but now, for whatever reason, I don't.

I'm almost always in the brink of breaking in tears. I'm feeling stressed, anxious, tired, & bitter. No wonder I'm getting old so fast.

I know that there are a lot of things to be happy about. Don't you just hate how stress & loneliness gobble happiness up almost instantly?

Damned weather. Damned hormones.


You can't get to know better days unless you make it through the night. -- Dianne Reeves

No comments: