Tuesday, August 29, 2006

WTF?!?

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Chinky Siy!

  1. Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are Chinky Siy!--> Fight Club ba ito? haha
  2. A thimbleful of Chinky Siy would weigh over 100 million tons.--> t*ng ina 'to ah! oo na, malaki na ako! ipaggiitan pa raw...
  3. The patron saint of Chinky Siy is Saint Eugenie!--> Assumptionista ako?!? Oh my gad! I don't like to make tuhog the fishballs!
  4. Chinky Siy is the largest of Saturn's moons!--> lintik. kanina ka pa ah.
  5. The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Chinky Siy state'.--> why not?!
  6. If Chinky Siy was life size, she would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human.--> pucha, palalakihin na nga ako lalo, di pa proportioned!
  7. New Zealand was the first place to allow Chinky Siy to vote.--> rock on!
  8. Chinky Siy does not have toes.--> so, what the heck do I have -- hooves?
  9. Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and Chinky Siy has 7.--> ako'y isang mababang nilalang... huhuhu
  10. The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Chinky Siy and compline.--> canonical hour ako?? wtf?!
I am interested in - do tell me about

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link