Monday, November 07, 2005

Pampered

What I've accomplished so far since October 14 (last day of exams), in no particular order:
1. read Harry Potter 6
2. read Series of Unfortunate Events Book 4 (will finish Book 5 by this evening)
3. watched Carnivale Seasons 1 & 2
4. my last ACIL Form Sem (huhuhu)
5. started Christmas shopping
6. done thesis work
7. gone to see my grandma & my other cousins after a LONG time
8. gone out during weekends with my family
9. helped out in the family business
10. bought me 2 CDs: Alicia Keys Unplugged & Orange and Lemons!
11. got me a new 'do (finally!)
12. got me 4 new shirts from Bench (yes, Bench na naman haha!)
13. watched other DVDs (forgot the title of the movies)
14. got good grades from last semester! (sacrifice does pay off!)
15. got me a pair of closed shoes from Rockport (it was on sale! one thou bucks off! unbelievable!)

16. starting to learn how to use Photoshop
17. got my mom out of the hospital (whee!!)

Pending:
1. article for Ite
2. registration on Thursday
3. CLEAN MY ROOM (hahaha!)

No comments: